Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Extras in the movie called "Your Life"

Have you ever thought that your life is a movie, and God is the producer, and has run out of extras for your 'movie'. What I mean is, you see the same person multiple times throughout your day, but in completely different situations.

Much like how "Law and Order" will use an actor in one episode, then in another episode, you'll see the same actor but instead of being an attorney, he's a crack dealer. (Watch enough reruns on A&E an you'll see what I mean.)

Case in point. One morning I was riding the shuttle to school. As I sat in my seat waiting to leave, a girl sat in the seat in front of me. A very attractive blood girl who was wearing a red flower print blouse, tight black pants, and a blue thong. Not that I was trying to look, but as she bent over to sit down, her pants slid down and exposed her thong. Kind of a nice way to start the day, actually.

Well, as the day progressed, I ended up eating lunch with a friend. As we sat there waiting for our food, I began to tell him about blue thong girl. As soon as I finished the story, a girl walks in with a friend and begins to fill out a work application. Seeing her, I thought she looked very familiar. And as soon as she sat down, there it was. The blue thong. Same girl, different situation.

I don't know, maybe it's me. In any case, this was just another observation from In the Crease, reminding everyone, blue thongs are good food.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Jesus Henry Christos said...

this is like the celestine prophecy but for stalkers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home