Saturday, February 19, 2005

Cart Food

Here is an interesting observation I made the other day.

I was getting lunch from one of the lunch trucks outside where I work. To my left was a cart that served cheesesteaks, hamburgers, and other such fare. To my right was another cart that served the same type of food. I was in the middle at the chinese truck. As I was waiting for my chicken and eggplant, white rice, no spicy, the guy working in the cart to my left came out, walked to the cart to my right, and ordered food.

Now, maybe I missed something, but it seems to me to be a bad sign when the guy won't eat from his own cart. I could understand if the cart he went to served different food. But it didn't. It was the same type of food. Needless to say, I will never eat from that cart to my left.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jesus Henry Christos said...

first: this is where your directional ineptitude is really going to bite you in the ass. "wait, which way is right again?"

second: what are you complaining about? you're korean. you people eat dog meat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home