Saturday, March 26, 2005

Dino DNA

Apparently they have found some soft tissue of a T-rex in a fossil. That's pretty interesting. Explain to me why the hell it's so important to learn about how the dinosaurs lived and died? Sure, curiousity, but then what? I mean, people have no problem funding research like this, but when it comes to potential life saving research for humans, it's a debate?

Anyway, I thought that they already know everything about dinosaurs. I mean, didn't they make that documentary, what was it called? Jurassic Recreational Area? Whatever, I heard it was only in the theaters for a week or two.

3 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Nut Meg said...

We are so far from knowing everything about dinosaurs it's amazing. The stuff you see in those documentaries is usually just guesswork in it's worst form.

How do I know? I'm taking a class on it-- Extinction of the Dinosaurs. ::sigh:: how I love rocks for jocks classes.

But I agree about the funding.

 
At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How do I know? I'm taking a class on it..."

Comment of the year.
Comment of the mutha-fuckin year.

WU TANG

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger In the Crease said...

How do I know? I married a dinosaur. So who's the bigger idiot now, you who is taking a class on the extintion of dinosaurs, or me, the guy who married a dinosaur? That's what I thought.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home