Saturday, March 26, 2005

Dino DNA

Apparently they have found some soft tissue of a T-rex in a fossil. That's pretty interesting. Explain to me why the hell it's so important to learn about how the dinosaurs lived and died? Sure, curiousity, but then what? I mean, people have no problem funding research like this, but when it comes to potential life saving research for humans, it's a debate?

Anyway, I thought that they already know everything about dinosaurs. I mean, didn't they make that documentary, what was it called? Jurassic Recreational Area? Whatever, I heard it was only in the theaters for a week or two.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How do I know? I'm taking a class on it..."

Comment of the year.
Comment of the mutha-fuckin year.

WU TANG

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger In the Crease said...

How do I know? I married a dinosaur. So who's the bigger idiot now, you who is taking a class on the extintion of dinosaurs, or me, the guy who married a dinosaur? That's what I thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home