Thursday, September 23, 2004

jon stewart on o'reilly

via busblog:
wonkette has a transcript of jon stewart on the o'reilly factor. pretty funny:

O'REILLY: Eighty-seven percent are intoxicated when they watch it. You didn't see that?

STEWART: No, I didn't realize that.

O'REILLY: Yeah, we have that there.

STEWART: We come on right after, I believe, puppets that make crank calls...

O'REILLY: Yeah.

STEWART: ... so we are, I think, the appropriate follow up...

O'REILLY: Yeah, and that's a great lead-in for you.

STEWART: It's a wonderful show, by the way.

O'REILLY: Puppets can't vote, but these dopey kids who watch you can.

STEWART: They actually can -- in Florida, they can.

O'REILLY: Puppets can vote in Florida.

STEWART: As long as they vote Republican.

3 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I am retarded. I posted a comment on the Slackers one because I don't know how to read. The comment was for this one

Stewart's "Stoned Slackers"

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Jesus Henry Christos said...

are you stoned right now?

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never really know with these things. I may have been stoned, I may not have been.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home