Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11 Revisited

A little over a month ago, I accused JHC of forgetting about this blog. Being its originator, I felt it his responsibility to continue to post. He quietly reminded me that I too could have posted. I responded that I would guarantee that I would post when we he wrote something that wasn't of the ``me-too" blog style (this is the style of blogging where someone posts about something and everyone else links to that same thing). Anyway, here is my response.

First, I wanted to point to a really tasteless video collage done by Lubos Motl commemorating the fifth anniversary of 9/11. First some background. Motl is a (to the best of my knowledge, non-permanent) Harvard faculty member in physics. Just so that there is no pretense of objectivity on my part, let me say that I dislike Motl, mainly because I consider him a string theory pundit. However, Motl frequently uses his blog to make all kinds of silly claims. I probably shouldn't dignify his presence with a response, but....

1 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sinatra is a nice touch. sort of reminds me of this link off. if you stick with apathy, the depression becomes a dissociative disorder.

"i say let the dice roll where they may... let's evolve"

http://www.ninjatune.net/videos/video.php?type=qt&id=14

 

Post a Comment

<< Home