Thursday, October 13, 2005

silkworms...they're what's for dinner

this post can basically be summed up by two words: "fucking koreans". in the crease, what's wrong with your people???

behold: silk worm pupae. [via bastard of art & commerce]

here's some choice quotes from the taste test:

Any words in an oval demand attention. The yellow oval on this can says "High Protein - Great side dish when drinking alcohol." I imagine this came from the silkworm marketing team when faced with the nagging question "Who the fuck's gonna eat this?!" The answer: DRUNKS!
[...]
Sadly there is no "Serving Size" listed-- ruining my hopes that the serving size might be zero.
[...]
I found it odd that the pull-tab was actually on the bottom of the can, until I realized this is just a time-saver for people who'd rather open it right over the garbage.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger In the Crease said...

"fucking koreans"? Dude, I'm white.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home