Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Honesty, the best...prescription?

This article attempted to rate professionals' honesty. Nurses ranked the highest, with car sales people as the lowest. The people ranked themselves, which makes me think, how honest were they? I mean, nursing is a profession where people's lives are at stake, and to say they weren't honest would bring a huge cloud of doubt over the entire profession.

Where as with the car sales people, who also ranked themselves, they basically said they can't be trusted. And to implicate themselves like that must mean they were being quite honest. In this case, I would have to say that the car sales people were the honest ones. I mean, wasn't there a nurse who was boucing around hospitals killing patients? Or was that a Law and Order episode? Maybe both?

I want to be a doctor, I wonder where they ranked? In any case, I have to sign off, I have to drop my Bentley off at the shop before I catch my helicopter to my yaught. I'm spending some time in my home in the Bahamas.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Jesus Henry Christos said...

you misspelled yacht poor-boy.

what's wrong with you? can't you even hire someone to blog for you? how utterly middle class! hahahaha

i didn't know that you were so new money. poor thing: you probably can only affort to wipe your ass with berkshire hathaway b-shares. hahahahaha

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger In the Crease said...

Only a poor bastard as yourself, JHC, wouldn't know that the 'yaught' is for elite members of society as myself. The 'yacht' you mentioned is for people who only carry the American Express Centurion Card, aka the Black AmEx. I won't even begin to describe what I carry as it will only further confuse you and make you spiral down into lower upper class, like the champagne I have filling my toilet and flowing from my bidet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home