Thursday, May 05, 2005

Is It Lactose Free or Not? Air France

I recently traveled abroad to Prague, Czech Republic. My mode of transportation: Air France. Overall, the airline was very good. They even had attractive stewardesses. The food, however, was a different story for me.

The food itself looked appetizing, for those without the intolerance. The main courses had a cream sauce, the sides included a hunk of cheese, milk, yogurt, and the dessert was usually a cream filled something or other. Don't get me wrong, it looked great. And having not eaten in 8 hours, it tasted pretty good, too. However, even with the Lactaid pills, let's just say that the person sitting next to me probably wished there was better ventilation in the plane.

The final verdict: no, Air France food is not lactose free. 5 Lactaid pills per meal.


Aside: The people in France are as rude as they are depicted in movies/shows. And they smell like that cartoon skunk. Well, let's call a spade a spade, I probably did too after traveling for 10 hours.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jesus Henry Christos said...

perhaps this is all an elaborate ploy by the french to keep the yellow man out of their beloved country?

damn they're smart.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger In the Crease said...

Yeah, well fuck 'em. I pulled some mean 'V's' in that stinkin' country. Well, it's stinkin' now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home