Monday, April 25, 2005

my head is fucking killing me right now

look at this shit:

troops

look at it.

read this...seriously:

Protect our troops - from the womb to the war. What if the fetus you were going to abort would grow up to be a soldier bringing democracy to a godless dictatorship?


emphasis is fucking mine.

it goes on, but i can't bring myself to post the rest. i beg you, please click on the previous link and read the whole thing.

you know, i don't really care that much about abortion or war or whatever: as long as i am kept balls-deep in czech whores, i'm a pretty happy guy...to each his own i guess. but this just makes me want to spend the rest of my life living in a hole in the ground eating my own shit.

UPDATE: whew...gse points out in comments that this is a parody. the product is real, but meant to be ironic. all is well in the world, and i can go back to my normal life of eating 7-11 nachos carefully balanced on my stomach while watching videos of the olsen twins shopping in milan.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger gse said...

they don't mean it. it's "parody", see.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Ol Cranky said...

Oh my freakin' G-d, these folks are nuts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home