Friday, April 29, 2005

you think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while i'm wearing these bad boys? forget about it.


2508506749550373
Originally uploaded by jhc.
Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever... We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom... Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make me salivate... I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But I STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need me? Why do you love me? Always and forever...

god, i never get sick of napoleon dynamite shit.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont be jealous just because i've been chatting online with hot babes all day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home